2006 Subaru Legacy Sedan for sale. 125,000 miles. $5,000. This is a very clean car inside and out, no rust whatsoever, clean as a whistle and ready for a new life. It has been expertly restored to original condition with two new doors, and a new windshield. New shimmery silver flake paint job. This is the Limited edition: glove leather interior in excellent condition. New brakes, head gasket and timing belt done. This is a very fun car to drive, wide tires make great handling, and it is a tidy item and a pretty good bargain as it has a salvage title. It has no issues from its previous life and comes with a guarantee on engine and transmission. Come see it for yourself, it will make you happy. Call William at 387-6629 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Tomorrow! Wednesday, June 28th at 11am! Sandglass Theater Comes to Putney Library for Summer Reading Kick Off Party
- This Wednesday, June 28th at 7pm–Debating Our Rights: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library–Should harmful speech be silenced?
- Little Shop of Horrors at Main Street Arts
- PMA Tree Walk with Rich Grumbine Saturday, July 1, 10:00–12:00 PM
- State Representatives Report on 2017 Statehouse Session
- Calling all Drummers
- Sky Berry organic PYO in Westminster
- The Lonely Heartstring Band and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on June 30
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local River Sites Began June 21st
- Twilight on the Tavern lawn presents The Dupont Brothers on Sunday, June 25