The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 6th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from our fundraisers help pay for training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 5th or at our table on the 6th. Please contact Emily Pals (firstname.lastname@example.org; 258-8468) with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Full Plate Farm 2018 Free Choice CSA Shares Now Available!
- Local Legislators Report Mid-Session
- Putney to hold public informational hearing
- Next Putney Cares Communtiy Luncheon on Tuesday 2/27/17
- Looking for a home to buy
- Want Lower Property Taxes?
- Putney Library Closed Monday for Presidents’ Day
- Punch and Judy on Ice by Modern Times
- Baked Goods Needed for Four Winds Bake Sale
- Volunteers needed to provide rides to medical appointments