Sunday evening (7/17) I observed a black bear in my yard. I live on Old Town Rd. (off the Friendship Loop). Bears do not usually come down this far. Everyone who lives around this area and the many people who walk the loop should keep their eyes open and keep their dogs on leash to avoid any problems.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Table and chairs for Kids?
- After School Care Needed
- THE APRON THEATER COMPANY- OPEN AUDITIONS!!
- Beer Tasting At Putney General Store!
- Tony Trischka & Territory and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on Saturday, January 20
- Putney Public Library Hosts Writer in Residence for 2018: Michelle Blake Introductory Event: Literary Longings
- Putney Cares next Community Lunch Tuesday 1/23/18
- What Do Singing and Seeds Have in Common?
- Network Marketing: A Natural, Community Building Business Model
- Putney Selectboard meeting postponed tonight until Wedensday 1/17/18