There are two plots available for the 2017 season for anyone who lives or works in the Putney area of zip code 05346 or phone prefix of 387. For information, email Pat Dodge at firstname.lastname@example.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Oct. 1: “Viva la Voce!” Features Raylynmor Opera Performers
- Wed. Sept 27th –Debating Our Rights with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Help Needed
- New Exhibition at Latchis Gallery Featuring 12 Putney Craft Tour Artists
- Interested in Shaping PreK-12 Public Education for Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford and Putney?
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library