Cabin Fever got you down? Join your friends for this month’s community supper. Hosted by Todd Lengacher and his friends, you can feast on hearty beef barley stew, a vegan soup, multiple salads, Orchard Hill bread and our own Vermont Shepherd cheese, and finish off with an assortment of cookies and brownies. Todd and his team really put together a great meal last year. Bring your family and tell your friends. See you there.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Full Plate Farm 2018 Free Choice CSA Shares Now Available!
- Local Legislators Report Mid-Session
- Putney to hold public informational hearing
- Next Putney Cares Communtiy Luncheon on Tuesday 2/27/17
- Looking for a home to buy
- Want Lower Property Taxes?
- Putney Library Closed Monday for Presidents’ Day
- Punch and Judy on Ice by Modern Times
- Baked Goods Needed for Four Winds Bake Sale
- Volunteers needed to provide rides to medical appointments