Calling all bakers! The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 7th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cider, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Your homemade or store bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 6th or at our table on the 7th. Please contact Emily Pals (258-8468) or Louise Garfield (387-5548) with any questions. Thank you for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local Rivers Continued July 19th
- Large Dog Crates for Sale
- Invasive Plant Walk with PMA’s Andrew Morrison – August 26, 10:00 a.m.
- Free Fun Orienteering Program – Sunday, July 30th, 12:00 pm
- 2017 Westminster Garden Tour