Calling all bakers! The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 7th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cider, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Your homemade or store bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 6th or at our table on the 7th. Please contact Emily Pals (258-8468) or Louise Garfield (387-5548) with any questions. Thank you for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Solo Jazz Piano Fest
- Putney Foodshelf launches its own website!
- Dog licenses due April 1
- Putney Selectboard Meeting
- For sale
- For Sale – Blundstone Boots
- Bagels and Block Playgroup April 2nd
- Garden Design—tips for making it better
- Exercise Bike for Sale
- Saturday, April 1st at 1pm– ALISON AND NEIL TAYLOR DISCUSS “THE LIFE WE GOT: LOSING SIGHT AND GAINING VISION” AT PUTNEY LIBRARY