Calling all bakers! The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 7th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cider, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Your homemade or store bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 6th or at our table on the 7th. Please contact Emily Pals (258-8468) or Louise Garfield (387-5548) with any questions. Thank you for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Extended Winter Hours at Putney Library
- The Putney General Store will be open 7am to 12 noon on Thanksgiving!
- 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- Shop Putney Village for the Holidays
- Piano Concert at Main Street Arts
- Jazz Guitarists in Concert at Main Street Arts
- Partners Again!
- The Stockwell Brothers Band at Mole Hill Theatre on Friday, November 17
- John McCutcheon at Next Stage on Sunday, November 19
- Thankful at Thanksgiving time