We’re moving across the country and unloading for the move! Items will be posted on Craigslist over the next several days. If items are listed, they are available for purchase and pick-up immediately. Furniture, clothing, winter gear, household items, collectibles, hot tub, artist supplies,….and more! We will update availability as status changes. MOVING SALE is scheduled for MAY 25, 26 and 27, 8am -7pm on Thursday and Friday and 8am – 3pm on Saturday. RAIN OR SHINE! CASH OR….yep, we can take CREDIT CARDS! We are willing to entertain best offers. Google Maps will get you here…..a GPS will not. 72 HOG FARM ROAD.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- State Representatives Report on 2017 Statehouse Session
- Calling all Drummers
- Sky Berry organic PYO in Westminster
- The Lonely Heartstring Band and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on June 30
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local River Sites Began June 21st
- Twilight on the Tavern lawn presents The Dupont Brothers on Sunday, June 25
- Retro 80′s Keyboard – Roland Jx-3p for sale
- Fire Department Public Meeting
- Now Hiring Server at The Gleanery!
- Next Putney Cares Communtiy Luncheon Tuesday 6/27/17