We’re moving across the country and unloading for the move! Items will be posted on Craigslist over the next several days. If items are listed, they are available for purchase and pick-up immediately. Furniture, clothing, winter gear, household items, collectibles, hot tub, artist supplies,….and more! We will update availability as status changes. MOVING SALE is scheduled for MAY 25, 26 and 27, 8am -7pm on Thursday and Friday and 8am – 3pm on Saturday. RAIN OR SHINE! CASH OR….yep, we can take CREDIT CARDS! We are willing to entertain best offers. Google Maps will get you here…..a GPS will not. 72 HOG FARM ROAD.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Holiday Gifts at Putney General Store!
- Free Clothes Washer – Maytag Atlantis
- Dog Walker needed
- Thank you Putney community!
- Putney Public Library will be closed on Tuesday, December 12th due to snow
- Ukulele-in-a-Day Quickstart Workshop for Beginners!
- Putney Cares Community Luncheon for Tuesday December 12th CANCELLED.
- 45th Christmas at Christ Church: “Such Wondrous Tidings”
- Open Enrollment for Vermont Health Connect plans ends Dec. 15
- “LIVING WITH BEARS” Talk – January 21st, 4:00 p.m.