Putney General Store
Full and part-time position.
Shifts 6:30am-2:30pm and 12pm-8pm
Some weekend shifts required.
Some experience preferred.
Professional references required.
• Good communication skills.
• Ensure efficient, friendly, courteous customer service.
• Team Player.
• Willingness to keep up during rush periods.
• Responsible, predictable attendance.
• Willingness to adhere to store policies.
• Assist in all departments.
• Perform duties as cashier, serving prepared deli foods, sandwich making, bakery assistance, and stocking the grocery/general merchandise.
• Qualify to sell beer and wine.
• Lift up to 15 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
• Reach to shoulder height frequently and overhead occasionally.
• Ability to work shift on your feet.
• Frequent bending, reaching, grasping, and lifting items at or above waist level.
• Be able to handle a variety of substances associated with cleaning materials, packaging materials, and food products.
• Tolerate working in hot/cold (kitchen and coolers) temperatures for up to 20 minutes at a time.
Stop in for an application, email email@example.com or call Lyssa or Betsy at (802) 387-4692