Green Mt Camp in Dummerston celebrates it’s 100th year and needs a few folks to join our team to make it our best year yet! The first job is as a substitute camp nurse for session 2 (June 26-30). Must love kids, have medical background (although not necessarily an RN) and be willing to stay here at camp for one week. Time off each day, very fun job for the right person! Lots of perks and salary commensurate with experience. The other position is a kitchen utility worker from 3-8pm (negotiable) Mon-Thurs June 19-July 20. This job is for someone who works well both independently and as part of a team as they would be the last one in the kitchen at night, preparing things for the next morning, mopping floors, putting away dishes, prepping vegs, etc for the next day. Both jobs are salary commensurate with experience and they should contact Billie at 257-1751 or firstname.lastname@example.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wed. Sept 27th –Debating Our Rights with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Help Needed
- New Exhibition at Latchis Gallery Featuring 12 Putney Craft Tour Artists
- Interested in Shaping PreK-12 Public Education for Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford and Putney?
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library
- Video of Selectboard meeting of 9/13 is online now