Green Mt Camp in Dummerston celebrates it’s 100th year and needs a few folks to join our team to make it our best year yet! The first job is as a substitute camp nurse for session 2 (June 26-30). Must love kids, have medical background (although not necessarily an RN) and be willing to stay here at camp for one week. Time off each day, very fun job for the right person! Lots of perks and salary commensurate with experience. The other position is a kitchen utility worker from 3-8pm (negotiable) Mon-Thurs June 19-July 20. This job is for someone who works well both independently and as part of a team as they would be the last one in the kitchen at night, preparing things for the next morning, mopping floors, putting away dishes, prepping vegs, etc for the next day. Both jobs are salary commensurate with experience and they should contact Billie at 257-1751 or email@example.com
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Next Wednesday–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Large Dog Crates for Sale
- Invasive Plant Walk with PMA’s Andrew Morrison – August 26, 10:00 a.m.
- Free Fun Orienteering Program – Sunday, July 30th, 12:00 pm
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE 7/23
- 2017 Westminster Garden Tour
- The Seamus Egan Project at Next Stage on Friday, July 28
- Introductory Massage Session for $25.00
- Twilight on the Tavern lawn presents The Gaslight Tinkers on Sunday, July 23
- This THURSDAY, July 13th! Peter Gould Reads, Dan MacArthur Plays! At Putney Library