Looking for reliable landscaper who can mow my lawn and fields, and possibly my hayfield/pastures; I can cut the pastures on my garden tractor but my back says “NO!” Work will include cutting back growth, pruning, thinning small trees sprouting all over, cutting back or pulling up buckthorn. and just generally having the knowledge of what makes sense. Eco-consciousness please. please email: email@example.com; 802.387.0595 lv mssg.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wed. Sept 27th –Debating Our Rights with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Help Needed
- New Exhibition at Latchis Gallery Featuring 12 Putney Craft Tour Artists
- Interested in Shaping PreK-12 Public Education for Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford and Putney?
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library
- Video of Selectboard meeting of 9/13 is online now