Looking for reliable landscaper who can mow my lawn and fields, and possibly my hayfield/pastures; I can cut the pastures on my garden tractor but my back says “NO!” Work will include cutting back growth, pruning, thinning small trees sprouting all over, cutting back or pulling up buckthorn. and just generally having the knowledge of what makes sense. Eco-consciousness please. please email: firstname.lastname@example.org; 802.387.0595 lv mssg.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- After School Care Needed
- THE APRON THEATER COMPANY- OPEN AUDITIONS!!
- Beer Tasting At Putney General Store!
- Tony Trischka & Territory and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on Saturday, January 20
- Putney Public Library Hosts Writer in Residence for 2018: Michelle Blake Introductory Event: Literary Longings
- Putney Cares next Community Lunch Tuesday 1/23/18
- What Do Singing and Seeds Have in Common?
- Network Marketing: A Natural, Community Building Business Model
- Putney Selectboard meeting postponed tonight until Wedensday 1/17/18
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Wycliffe Gordon and his International All Stars