Looking for reliable landscaper who can mow my lawn and fields, and possibly my hayfield/pastures; I can cut the pastures on my garden tractor but my back says “NO!” Work will include cutting back growth, pruning, thinning small trees sprouting all over, cutting back or pulling up buckthorn. and just generally having the knowledge of what makes sense. Eco-consciousness please. please email: email@example.com; 802.387.0595 lv mssg.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility
- Free double bed frame and springs
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- Extended Winter Hours at Putney Library
- The Putney General Store will be open 7am to 12 noon on Thanksgiving!
- 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- Shop Putney Village for the Holidays
- Piano Concert at Main Street Arts
- Jazz Guitarists in Concert at Main Street Arts
- Partners Again!