Don’t miss this month’s community supper! It’s Greenwood School hosting and chef Carl Head’s dishes are always delicious and plentiful. The menu features Portofino Pasta Bake (ziti with sweet Italian sausage) including veggie and gluten-free versions, his irresistible homemade honey oat bread and butter, a tossed salad with ranch or raspberry vinaigrette dressings, Vermont cider, and raspberry oat bars with whipped cream.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Class: “Stories of Our Lives In Bodies”
- Friday, July 28th! 2pm–Special Free Putney Library Summer Reading Event!
- For sale: 4 all-weather tires 225 50 R16
- Apartments in Putney
- Antidote Books Opens in Putney
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot