Don’t miss this month’s community supper! It’s Greenwood School hosting and chef Carl Head’s dishes are always delicious and plentiful. The menu features Portofino Pasta Bake (ziti with sweet Italian sausage) including veggie and gluten-free versions, his irresistible homemade honey oat bread and butter, a tossed salad with ranch or raspberry vinaigrette dressings, Vermont cider, and raspberry oat bars with whipped cream.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- TWILIGHT ON THE TAVERN LAWN PRESENTS SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN ON SUNDAY, MAY 28
- Lay of the Land: Paintings by Julia Jensen — Next Stage Gallery
- Putney Library Closed Saturday and Monday
- Come Grow With Us At The Putney Community Garden
- Thursday at Putney Library–Astrology, what it can do for you (and what it can’t)
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- HUGE MOVING SALE!!
- Tag Sale: Saturday, May 27 from 8am to 2pm
- FREE BASKETBALL HOOP
- Exercise Bike for Sale