Don’t miss this month’s community supper! It’s Greenwood School hosting and chef Carl Head’s dishes are always delicious and plentiful. The menu features Portofino Pasta Bake (ziti with sweet Italian sausage) including veggie and gluten-free versions, his irresistible homemade honey oat bread and butter, a tossed salad with ranch or raspberry vinaigrette dressings, Vermont cider, and raspberry oat bars with whipped cream.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Library Closed Thursday and Friday
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility
- Free double bed frame and springs
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- Extended Winter Hours at Putney Library
- The Putney General Store will be open 7am to 12 noon on Thanksgiving!
- 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- Shop Putney Village for the Holidays
- Piano Concert at Main Street Arts
- Jazz Guitarists in Concert at Main Street Arts