Don’t miss this month’s community supper! It’s Greenwood School hosting and chef Carl Head’s dishes are always delicious and plentiful. The menu features Portofino Pasta Bake (ziti with sweet Italian sausage) including veggie and gluten-free versions, his irresistible homemade honey oat bread and butter, a tossed salad with ranch or raspberry vinaigrette dressings, Vermont cider, and raspberry oat bars with whipped cream.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library
- Video of Selectboard meeting of 9/13 is online now
- Next Putney Cares Community Luncheon on Tuesday 9/26/17
- When a town official stops working, what then?
- Heavy Duty Paper Roll Cutters For Sale
- AG 100 Artograph Opaque Projector