Don’t miss this month’s community supper! It’s Greenwood School hosting and chef Carl Head’s dishes are always delicious and plentiful. The menu features Portofino Pasta Bake (ziti with sweet Italian sausage) including veggie and gluten-free versions, his irresistible homemade honey oat bread and butter, a tossed salad with ranch or raspberry vinaigrette dressings, Vermont cider, and raspberry oat bars with whipped cream.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Full Plate Farm 2018 Free Choice CSA Shares Now Available!
- Local Legislators Report Mid-Session
- Putney to hold public informational hearing
- Next Putney Cares Communtiy Luncheon on Tuesday 2/27/17
- Looking for a home to buy
- Want Lower Property Taxes?
- Putney Library Closed Monday for Presidents’ Day
- Punch and Judy on Ice by Modern Times
- Baked Goods Needed for Four Winds Bake Sale
- Volunteers needed to provide rides to medical appointments