50 years ago, the Canadian people fought a heroic battle and now have universal health care. The time has come for us to stand up against the corporate campaign against Medicare for All in the U.S. Come see “The Healthcare Movie” at the Putney Library, Monday, Aug 28, at 6:30 PM! Marvin Malik, M.D., from the Vermont Physicians for a National Health Plan (PNHP) will facilitate a discussion after the movie.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wed. Sept 27th –Debating Our Rights with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Help Needed
- New Exhibition at Latchis Gallery Featuring 12 Putney Craft Tour Artists
- Interested in Shaping PreK-12 Public Education for Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford and Putney?
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library
- Video of Selectboard meeting of 9/13 is online now