50 years ago, the Canadian people fought a heroic battle and now have universal health care. The time has come for us to stand up against the corporate campaign against Medicare for All in the U.S. Come see “The Healthcare Movie” at the Putney Library, Monday, Aug 28, at 6:30 PM! Marvin Malik, M.D., from the Vermont Physicians for a National Health Plan (PNHP) will facilitate a discussion after the movie.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Extended Winter Hours at Putney Library
- The Putney General Store will be open 7am to 12 noon on Thanksgiving!
- 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- Shop Putney Village for the Holidays
- Piano Concert at Main Street Arts
- Jazz Guitarists in Concert at Main Street Arts
- Partners Again!
- The Stockwell Brothers Band at Mole Hill Theatre on Friday, November 17
- John McCutcheon at Next Stage on Sunday, November 19
- Thankful at Thanksgiving time