Are you working toward publishing a novel or short stories? Would you benefit from joining a community of local writers working to refine their craft? On Saturday, March 11 a writer’s group will meet at the Putney Public Library from 4 to 5PM for introductions and to set a meeting schedule for the next few months. We’ll be workshopping each other’s pieces, sharing our knowledge about the craft of writing, and possibly engaging in some generative writing exercises. You are welcome to just show up, or contact Meghan Houlihan at email@example.com, 802-275-2911 for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Democrats Stand Up Against Racism and Hate
- Studio apartment for rent
- Full Size Mattress Wanted
- Conversations with the Unseen: Paintings by Rosemary Ladd at Next Stage Gallery
- Social Media/Web Internship at Next Stage
- Upcoming events at Putney Cares
- Brand New Blundstone Boots For Sale
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local Rivers Continued August 16th
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Simba on Sunday, August 20
- MEDICARE FOR ALL — Film and discussion Monday, Aug 28