Are you working toward publishing a novel or short stories? Would you benefit from joining a community of local writers working to refine their craft? On Saturday, March 11 a writer’s group will meet at the Putney Public Library from 4 to 5PM for introductions and to set a meeting schedule for the next few months. We’ll be workshopping each other’s pieces, sharing our knowledge about the craft of writing, and possibly engaging in some generative writing exercises. You are welcome to just show up, or contact Meghan Houlihan at email@example.com, 802-275-2911 for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- A few things for sale
- Hay for Sale
- Chicken Coop for Sale
- SPECIAL AUTUM OFFER; 3 Massages for $30 each
- Men’s clothes to donate
- World Singing Day
- Support the Putney Foodshelf when shopping at Amazon!
- INK FIBER IMAGE: An Evening of Exploring Latinx Identity Through the Arts
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Tom Harrell Quartet
- Vermont Ukulele Harvest – a Day-Long Mini-Fest!