Are you working toward publishing a novel or short stories? Would you benefit from joining a community of local writers working to refine their craft? On Saturday, March 11 a writer’s group will meet at the Putney Public Library from 4 to 5PM for introductions and to set a meeting schedule for the next few months. We’ll be workshopping each other’s pieces, sharing our knowledge about the craft of writing, and possibly engaging in some generative writing exercises. You are welcome to just show up, or contact Meghan Houlihan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-275-2911 for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Garden Design—tips for making it better
- Exercise Bike for Sale
- Saturday, April 1st at 1pm– ALISON AND NEIL TAYLOR DISCUSS “THE LIFE WE GOT: LOSING SIGHT AND GAINING VISION” AT PUTNEY LIBRARY
- Thursday, March 30th–The Use of Labyrinths for Peace of Mind, Body & Spirit
- The Script: A One-Man Play by Tim Collins, Apr. 6
- Immigration Law Info Session
- ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SERVING YOUR TOWN?
- UKULELE-in-a-DAY! 1-Day Quick-Start Workshop for Beginners
- WSESU Act 46 Study Committee
- School Board Meeting