Are you working toward publishing a novel or short stories? Would you benefit from joining a community of local writers working to refine their craft? On Saturday, March 11 a writer’s group will meet at the Putney Public Library from 4 to 5PM for introductions and to set a meeting schedule for the next few months. We’ll be workshopping each other’s pieces, sharing our knowledge about the craft of writing, and possibly engaging in some generative writing exercises. You are welcome to just show up, or contact Meghan Houlihan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-275-2911 for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Introductory Polarity Therapy Massage ~ $25. (hour long)
- Putney Selectboard Meeting
- First full work-in-progress showing of Sandglass Theaters’ new work, Babylon
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Adam O’Farrill Quartet (Emerging Artist Series)
- Town Hall Closing Notice
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- Listening to Signal: A Council on Climate Change, April 27
- Benefit Concert – Eliza Gilkyson and Gretchen Peters
- Porch Sale Continues at G-store!
- Solid Cherry Railings