Are you working toward publishing a novel or short stories? Would you benefit from joining a community of local writers working to refine their craft? On Saturday, March 11 a writer’s group will meet at the Putney Public Library from 4 to 5PM for introductions and to set a meeting schedule for the next few months. We’ll be workshopping each other’s pieces, sharing our knowledge about the craft of writing, and possibly engaging in some generative writing exercises. You are welcome to just show up, or contact Meghan Houlihan at firstname.lastname@example.org, 802-275-2911 for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Tomorrow! Wednesday, June 28th at 11am! Sandglass Theater Comes to Putney Library for Summer Reading Kick Off Party
- This Wednesday, June 28th at 7pm–Debating Our Rights: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library–Should harmful speech be silenced?
- Little Shop of Horrors at Main Street Arts
- PMA Tree Walk with Rich Grumbine Saturday, July 1, 10:00–12:00 PM
- State Representatives Report on 2017 Statehouse Session
- Calling all Drummers
- Sky Berry organic PYO in Westminster
- The Lonely Heartstring Band and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on June 30
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local River Sites Began June 21st
- Twilight on the Tavern lawn presents The Dupont Brothers on Sunday, June 25