Due to a scheduling conflict, the November Community Supper will return to the Community Center for this month’s dinner only. Our generous host, Landmark College, is preparing a bountiful meal, featuring: green salad with two dressings and home-baked rolls, herb roasted pork loin with mushroom demi-glace accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans with roasted red peppers; a vegetarians option of butternut squash ravioli will also be offered; with pumpkin cheesecake bars and gluten-free white chocolate cranberry cookies for dessert. Come join your friends and neighbors for delicious food and conversation.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility
- Free double bed frame and springs
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- Extended Winter Hours at Putney Library
- The Putney General Store will be open 7am to 12 noon on Thanksgiving!
- 2 Bedroom House for Rent
- Shop Putney Village for the Holidays
- Piano Concert at Main Street Arts
- Jazz Guitarists in Concert at Main Street Arts
- Partners Again!