Due to a scheduling conflict, the November Community Supper will return to the Community Center for this month’s dinner only. Our generous host, Landmark College, is preparing a bountiful meal, featuring: green salad with two dressings and home-baked rolls, herb roasted pork loin with mushroom demi-glace accompanied by garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed green beans with roasted red peppers; a vegetarians option of butternut squash ravioli will also be offered; with pumpkin cheesecake bars and gluten-free white chocolate cranberry cookies for dessert. Come join your friends and neighbors for delicious food and conversation.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- After School Care Needed
- THE APRON THEATER COMPANY- OPEN AUDITIONS!!
- Beer Tasting At Putney General Store!
- Tony Trischka & Territory and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on Saturday, January 20
- Putney Public Library Hosts Writer in Residence for 2018: Michelle Blake Introductory Event: Literary Longings
- Putney Cares next Community Lunch Tuesday 1/23/18
- What Do Singing and Seeds Have in Common?
- Network Marketing: A Natural, Community Building Business Model
- Putney Selectboard meeting postponed tonight until Wedensday 1/17/18
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Wycliffe Gordon and his International All Stars