Saturday, August 6th – Departs the Putney Tavern Green at 9am. Come celebrate cycling together and join our Community Bike Ride. This part-dirt, part-paved, mapped ride with options ranging from 9 to 19 miles is moderately challenging with hill climbing throughout. Hybrid, mountain, road with wider tires and gravel bikes are best suited for the terrain. This is a free event with free bike rentals and Salsa Vaya demos available to ride, but they must be reserve in advance. For more info or to reserve a bike give us a call 802-387-5718 or email email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local Rivers Continued July 19th
- Large Dog Crates for Sale
- Invasive Plant Walk with PMA’s Andrew Morrison – August 26, 10:00 a.m.
- Free Fun Orienteering Program – Sunday, July 30th, 12:00 pm
- 2017 Westminster Garden Tour