Saturday, August 6th – Departs the Putney Tavern Green at 9am. Come celebrate cycling together and join our Community Bike Ride. This part-dirt, part-paved, mapped ride with options ranging from 9 to 19 miles is moderately challenging with hill climbing throughout. Hybrid, mountain, road with wider tires and gravel bikes are best suited for the terrain. This is a free event with free bike rentals and Salsa Vaya demos available to ride, but they must be reserve in advance. For more info or to reserve a bike give us a call 802-387-5718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- TWILIGHT ON THE TAVERN LAWN PRESENTS SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN ON SUNDAY, MAY 28
- Lay of the Land: Paintings by Julia Jensen — Next Stage Gallery
- Putney Library Closed Saturday and Monday
- Come Grow With Us At The Putney Community Garden
- Thursday at Putney Library–Astrology, what it can do for you (and what it can’t)
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- HUGE MOVING SALE!!
- Tag Sale: Saturday, May 27 from 8am to 2pm
- FREE BASKETBALL HOOP
- Exercise Bike for Sale