Saturday, August 6th – Departs the Putney Tavern Green at 9am. Come celebrate cycling together and join our Community Bike Ride. This part-dirt, part-paved, mapped ride with options ranging from 9 to 19 miles is moderately challenging with hill climbing throughout. Hybrid, mountain, road with wider tires and gravel bikes are best suited for the terrain. This is a free event with free bike rentals and Salsa Vaya demos available to ride, but they must be reserve in advance. For more info or to reserve a bike give us a call 802-387-5718 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Dog licenses due April 1
- Putney Selectboard Meeting
- For sale
- For Sale – Blundstone Boots
- Bagels and Block Playgroup April 2nd
- Garden Design—tips for making it better
- Exercise Bike for Sale
- Saturday, April 1st at 1pm– ALISON AND NEIL TAYLOR DISCUSS “THE LIFE WE GOT: LOSING SIGHT AND GAINING VISION” AT PUTNEY LIBRARY
- Thursday, March 30th–The Use of Labyrinths for Peace of Mind, Body & Spirit
- The Script: A One-Man Play by Tim Collins, Apr. 6