Saturday, August 6th – Departs the Putney Tavern Green at 9am. Come celebrate cycling together and join our Community Bike Ride. This part-dirt, part-paved, mapped ride with options ranging from 9 to 19 miles is moderately challenging with hill climbing throughout. Hybrid, mountain, road with wider tires and gravel bikes are best suited for the terrain. This is a free event with free bike rentals and Salsa Vaya demos available to ride, but they must be reserve in advance. For more info or to reserve a bike give us a call 802-387-5718 or email email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Oct. 1: “Viva la Voce!” Features Raylynmor Opera Performers
- Wed. Sept 27th –Debating Our Rights with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Help Needed
- New Exhibition at Latchis Gallery Featuring 12 Putney Craft Tour Artists
- Interested in Shaping PreK-12 Public Education for Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford and Putney?
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library