Saturday, August 6th – Departs the Putney Tavern Green at 9am. Come celebrate cycling together and join our Community Bike Ride. This part-dirt, part-paved, mapped ride with options ranging from 9 to 19 miles is moderately challenging with hill climbing throughout. Hybrid, mountain, road with wider tires and gravel bikes are best suited for the terrain. This is a free event with free bike rentals and Salsa Vaya demos available to ride, but they must be reserve in advance. For more info or to reserve a bike give us a call 802-387-5718 or email email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Beer Tasting At Putney General Store!
- Tony Trischka & Territory and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on Saturday, January 20
- Putney Public Library Hosts Writer in Residence for 2018: Michelle Blake Introductory Event: Literary Longings
- Putney Cares next Community Lunch Tuesday 1/23/18
- What Do Singing and Seeds Have in Common?
- Network Marketing: A Natural, Community Building Business Model
- Putney Selectboard meeting postponed tonight until Wedensday 1/17/18
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Wycliffe Gordon and his International All Stars
- Enjoy the New York Times upstairs at The Putney General Store
- Antidote Books Story Hour Jan. 13