We’ve got a challenging 19 mile loop, a moderate 14 mile loop, and an easy with some hill climbing 9 mile loop planned for Saturday’s free community bike ride. We’re taking reservations now for free rentals, in case you have a bike-less friend or you are bike-less yourself. Meet at the Putney Tavern Green at 9am Saturday, August 6th. The Gleanery, Katy’s and the Putney General Store are generously providing apres ride goodies. Come celebrate riding together. To reserve a bike email email@example.com. For more ride info go to: http://www.westhillshop.com/shopevents.html.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local Rivers Continued July 19th
- Large Dog Crates for Sale
- Invasive Plant Walk with PMA’s Andrew Morrison – August 26, 10:00 a.m.
- Free Fun Orienteering Program – Sunday, July 30th, 12:00 pm
- 2017 Westminster Garden Tour