We’ve got a challenging 19 mile loop, a moderate 14 mile loop, and an easy with some hill climbing 9 mile loop planned for Saturday’s free community bike ride. We’re taking reservations now for free rentals, in case you have a bike-less friend or you are bike-less yourself. Meet at the Putney Tavern Green at 9am Saturday, August 6th. The Gleanery, Katy’s and the Putney General Store are generously providing apres ride goodies. Come celebrate riding together. To reserve a bike email email@example.com. For more ride info go to: http://www.westhillshop.com/shopevents.html.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Table and chairs for Kids?
- After School Care Needed
- THE APRON THEATER COMPANY- OPEN AUDITIONS!!
- Beer Tasting At Putney General Store!
- Tony Trischka & Territory and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on Saturday, January 20
- Putney Public Library Hosts Writer in Residence for 2018: Michelle Blake Introductory Event: Literary Longings
- Putney Cares next Community Lunch Tuesday 1/23/18
- What Do Singing and Seeds Have in Common?
- Network Marketing: A Natural, Community Building Business Model
- Putney Selectboard meeting postponed tonight until Wedensday 1/17/18