We’ve got a challenging 19 mile loop, a moderate 14 mile loop, and an easy with some hill climbing 9 mile loop planned for Saturday’s free community bike ride. We’re taking reservations now for free rentals, in case you have a bike-less friend or you are bike-less yourself. Meet at the Putney Tavern Green at 9am Saturday, August 6th. The Gleanery, Katy’s and the Putney General Store are generously providing apres ride goodies. Come celebrate riding together. To reserve a bike email email@example.com. For more ride info go to: http://www.westhillshop.com/shopevents.html.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Partners Again!
- The Stockwell Brothers Band at Mole Hill Theatre on Friday, November 17
- John McCutcheon at Next Stage on Sunday, November 19
- Thankful at Thanksgiving time
- Did the Equifax Data Breach Affect You?
- NEXT STAGE COOKS: PIE MAKING CLASS MONDAY NOV. 13TH 6-9 pm
- Putney Public Library Closed Saturday, November 11th
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Elio Villafranca’s Jass Syncopators
- Free Rooster
- INTO THE WOODS OPENS AT MAIN STREET ARTS