We’ve got a challenging 19 mile loop, a moderate 14 mile loop, and an easy with some hill climbing 9 mile loop planned for Saturday’s free community bike ride. We’re taking reservations now for free rentals, in case you have a bike-less friend or you are bike-less yourself. Meet at the Putney Tavern Green at 9am Saturday, August 6th. The Gleanery, Katy’s and the Putney General Store are generously providing apres ride goodies. Come celebrate riding together. To reserve a bike email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more ride info go to: http://www.westhillshop.com/shopevents.html.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- TWILIGHT ON THE TAVERN LAWN PRESENTS SUNNY LOWDOWN AND THE ICE CREAM MEN ON SUNDAY, MAY 28
- Lay of the Land: Paintings by Julia Jensen — Next Stage Gallery
- Putney Library Closed Saturday and Monday
- Come Grow With Us At The Putney Community Garden
- Thursday at Putney Library–Astrology, what it can do for you (and what it can’t)
- Community Contra Dance at Pierce’s Hall this Saturday
- HUGE MOVING SALE!!
- Tag Sale: Saturday, May 27 from 8am to 2pm
- FREE BASKETBALL HOOP
- Exercise Bike for Sale