I am an Licensed Practical Nurse, currently enrolled at Vermont Tech to obtain my RN license and would like to obtain a private duty nursing job while I finish my degree. I have 3 years experience in nursing, mostly elderly and clients with dementia. My availability varies so please contact me with any inquiries. I check my email daily and it is: email@example.com
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Dog Walker needed
- Thank you Putney community!
- Putney Public Library will be closed on Tuesday, December 12th due to snow
- Ukulele-in-a-Day Quickstart Workshop for Beginners!
- Putney Cares Community Luncheon for Tuesday December 12th CANCELLED.
- 45th Christmas at Christ Church: “Such Wondrous Tidings”
- Open Enrollment for Vermont Health Connect plans ends Dec. 15
- “LIVING WITH BEARS” Talk – January 21st, 4:00 p.m.
- Tonight! THE BRAIN—IS WIDER THAN THE SKY—, THE POETRY OF EMILY DICKINSON AT PUTNEY LIBRARY
- Missing Cat on Hickory Ridge Rd S