I am an Licensed Practical Nurse, currently enrolled at Vermont Tech to obtain my RN license and would like to obtain a private duty nursing job while I finish my degree. I have 3 years experience in nursing, mostly elderly and clients with dementia. My availability varies so please contact me with any inquiries. I check my email daily and it is: firstname.lastname@example.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Tomorrow! Wednesday, June 28th at 11am! Sandglass Theater Comes to Putney Library for Summer Reading Kick Off Party
- This Wednesday, June 28th at 7pm–Debating Our Rights: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library–Should harmful speech be silenced?
- Little Shop of Horrors at Main Street Arts
- PMA Tree Walk with Rich Grumbine Saturday, July 1, 10:00–12:00 PM
- State Representatives Report on 2017 Statehouse Session
- Calling all Drummers
- Sky Berry organic PYO in Westminster
- The Lonely Heartstring Band and The Stockwell Brothers Band at Next Stage on June 30
- SeVWA’s 2017 E. coli Monitoring of Local River Sites Began June 21st
- Twilight on the Tavern lawn presents The Dupont Brothers on Sunday, June 25