This market will be the fullest yet this season, with 20+ vendors! Come celebrate and share in the abundance. The Mushrooms have flushed, find both oyster and shiitakes! The roots are tender and sweet, and the first of the blueberries are in:) Slow Pony is playing and there will be delicious prepared foods to enjoy. As well as an amazing massage therapist to get you ready for the week ahead.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Class: “Stories of Our Lives In Bodies”
- Friday, July 28th! 2pm–Special Free Putney Library Summer Reading Event!
- For sale: 4 all-weather tires 225 50 R16
- Apartments in Putney
- Antidote Books Opens in Putney
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot