This market will be the fullest yet this season, with 20+ vendors! Come celebrate and share in the abundance. The Mushrooms have flushed, find both oyster and shiitakes! The roots are tender and sweet, and the first of the blueberries are in:) Slow Pony is playing and there will be delicious prepared foods to enjoy. As well as an amazing massage therapist to get you ready for the week ahead.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Oct. 1: “Viva la Voce!” Features Raylynmor Opera Performers
- Wed. Sept 27th –Debating Our Rights with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- Help Needed
- New Exhibition at Latchis Gallery Featuring 12 Putney Craft Tour Artists
- Interested in Shaping PreK-12 Public Education for Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford and Putney?
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library