On March 18th at 11am and 2pm Sandglass’s beloved Winter Sunshine series begins with Double Image Theater Lab. I Laid an Egg is an original piece inspired by a dream the co-creator Margot had as a child. Margot goes on an adventure with her imaginary pal, Egg, in a world made of shadows and household items. A nonverbal, interactive show filled with many unexpected surprises and discoveries, I Laid an Egg bears elements of Shadow Theater, Object Theater and music, inviting the audience into a child’s realm of make-believe. It presents a poetic imaginative journey for the child in all of us. Tickets for all Winter Sunshine shows are only $9 and are available by emailing email@example.com or calling (802) 387-4051. Getting tickets in advance is highly encouraged as seating is limited. You may also take your chances at the door, payable by cash or check. Sandglass Theater is an accessible, 60 seat theater located right off of I91, exit 4 in the heart of Putney, Vermont.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Garden Design—tips for making it better
- Exercise Bike for Sale
- Saturday, April 1st at 1pm– ALISON AND NEIL TAYLOR DISCUSS “THE LIFE WE GOT: LOSING SIGHT AND GAINING VISION” AT PUTNEY LIBRARY
- Thursday, March 30th–The Use of Labyrinths for Peace of Mind, Body & Spirit
- The Script: A One-Man Play by Tim Collins, Apr. 6
- Immigration Law Info Session
- ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SERVING YOUR TOWN?
- UKULELE-in-a-DAY! 1-Day Quick-Start Workshop for Beginners
- WSESU Act 46 Study Committee
- School Board Meeting