On March 18th at 11am and 2pm Sandglass’s beloved Winter Sunshine series begins with Double Image Theater Lab. I Laid an Egg is an original piece inspired by a dream the co-creator Margot had as a child. Margot goes on an adventure with her imaginary pal, Egg, in a world made of shadows and household items. A nonverbal, interactive show filled with many unexpected surprises and discoveries, I Laid an Egg bears elements of Shadow Theater, Object Theater and music, inviting the audience into a child’s realm of make-believe. It presents a poetic imaginative journey for the child in all of us. Tickets for all Winter Sunshine shows are only $9 and are available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (802) 387-4051. Getting tickets in advance is highly encouraged as seating is limited. You may also take your chances at the door, payable by cash or check. Sandglass Theater is an accessible, 60 seat theater located right off of I91, exit 4 in the heart of Putney, Vermont.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Retro 80′s Keyboard – Roland Jx-3p for sale
- Fire Department Public Meeting
- Now Hiring Server at The Gleanery!
- Next Putney Cares Communtiy Luncheon Tuesday 6/27/17
- 3 artists looking for housing July 1-5, can swap for Brooklyn loft
- Standing Desk – Barely Used, In Original Packaging
- Next Wednesday, June 28th–Library Summer Reading Kick Off Party with Sandglass Theater!
- JOB POSTING- Tobacco Prevention Coordinator
- leather chair & sofa for sale
- New England Softball Teams Face Off for Women’s Freedom Center Fundraiser