This Standing Desk is a great way to vary your work day and stretch that spine! I bought 2 Standing Desks but only ended up needing 1. Selling the unused one for $245 – that’s $150 off the company’s price. Here’s how the company that makes them describes the model I’m selling: “The Pro Plus 36 is a standing desk sized to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs. The two-tiered design with separate keyboard/mouse deck gives you plenty of room for basics and accessories with the added convenience of never having to move any components when raising or lowering your VARIDESK.” You can view the company’s product page for this model here: http://www.varidesk.com/standing-desk-pro-plus-36 .Call Ken at 802-536-4042. Cash sale.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- “The Mentorships of Robert Frost”
- Putney Recycling Update
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library
- Video of Selectboard meeting of 9/13 is online now
- Next Putney Cares Community Luncheon on Tuesday 9/26/17
- When a town official stops working, what then?
- Heavy Duty Paper Roll Cutters For Sale
- AG 100 Artograph Opaque Projector