This Standing Desk is a great way to vary your work day and stretch that spine! I bought 2 Standing Desks but only ended up needing 1. Selling the unused one for $245 – that’s $150 off the company’s price. Here’s how the company that makes them describes the model I’m selling: “The Pro Plus 36 is a standing desk sized to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs. The two-tiered design with separate keyboard/mouse deck gives you plenty of room for basics and accessories with the added convenience of never having to move any components when raising or lowering your VARIDESK.” You can view the company’s product page for this model here: http://www.varidesk.com/standing-desk-pro-plus-36 .Call Ken at 802-536-4042. Cash sale.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Class: “Stories of Our Lives In Bodies”
- Friday, July 28th! 2pm–Special Free Putney Library Summer Reading Event!
- For sale: 4 all-weather tires 225 50 R16
- Apartments in Putney
- Antidote Books Opens in Putney
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot