We are looking for a house to buy near Brattleboro (within 15 minutes). We want a quiet, private location with 2-3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We would like 5+ acres. A place that needs some work and updating would be good, but nothing major or with structural issues. Our wish list includes: a view, a bubbling brook, established perennial gardens, an area for a vegetable garden and forest surroundings. If you are thinking of selling, please contact us! email@example.com
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Dr. Robert Langer at Landmark College
- We Cannot Escape Responsibility: The Broadcasts of Edward R. Murrow During the McCarthy Era of the 1950s
- Monday at 7pm–Monthly New Moon Circles Continue at Putney Library
- Video of Selectboard meeting of 9/13 is online now
- Next Putney Cares Community Luncheon on Tuesday 9/26/17
- When a town official stops working, what then?
- Heavy Duty Paper Roll Cutters For Sale
- AG 100 Artograph Opaque Projector
- Auction to Benefit Main Street Arts
- One Bedroom Putney Mountain Apartment