We are looking for a house to buy near Brattleboro (within 15 minutes). We want a quiet, private location with 2-3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We would like 5+ acres. A place that needs some work and updating would be good, but nothing major or with structural issues. Our wish list includes: a view, a bubbling brook, established perennial gardens, an area for a vegetable garden and forest surroundings. If you are thinking of selling, please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Dog Walker needed
- Thank you Putney community!
- Putney Public Library will be closed on Tuesday, December 12th due to snow
- Ukulele-in-a-Day Quickstart Workshop for Beginners!
- Putney Cares Community Luncheon for Tuesday December 12th CANCELLED.
- 45th Christmas at Christ Church: “Such Wondrous Tidings”
- Open Enrollment for Vermont Health Connect plans ends Dec. 15
- “LIVING WITH BEARS” Talk – January 21st, 4:00 p.m.
- Tonight! THE BRAIN—IS WIDER THAN THE SKY—, THE POETRY OF EMILY DICKINSON AT PUTNEY LIBRARY
- Missing Cat on Hickory Ridge Rd S