We are looking for a house to buy near Brattleboro (within 15 minutes). We want a quiet, private location with 2-3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We would like 5+ acres. A place that needs some work and updating would be good, but nothing major or with structural issues. Our wish list includes: a view, a bubbling brook, established perennial gardens, an area for a vegetable garden and forest surroundings. If you are thinking of selling, please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Class: “Stories of Our Lives In Bodies”
- Friday, July 28th! 2pm–Special Free Putney Library Summer Reading Event!
- For sale: 4 all-weather tires 225 50 R16
- Apartments in Putney
- Antidote Books Opens in Putney
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS LOOKING FOR GOOD HOMES
- Wednesday, July 26th–Debating Our Rights, Part II: The Pressures on Citizenship in a Constitutional Democracy with Meg Mott at Putney Library
- 2012 Subaru Outback for sale
- House/Animal Sitter/Farm Help AVAILABLE August 2
- Rupa’s Memorial and Dance Party! Aug 5th at 118 Elliot