Join us for a meeting from 4-6pm @ PCS (zoom option available). The Putney Central School Leadership Council is a way for the entire community to be involved in the work of our local school! You do not need to have a child at PCS to participate. It is a group of individuals who join in a monthly meeting to hear the work of the school, the school board and generally find ways to support students and staff of Putney Central School. Our final meeting of the school year will be taking place today, 6/5/23, from 4-6pm. The meeting will be in person, outside at PCS, with a zoom option. Click here for agenda info and for the zoom option info: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1smOFcFuCyAJAhLhVnlDKS1YF6bL0B9MY/view
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- THE GASLIGHT TINKERS at NEXT STAGE
- Putney Annual Town Meeting
- Putney Farmers’ Market Seeks Vendors!
- Putney Office for Rent – Downtown
- I am running for the 3 year Select Board seat
- Childcare at Putney Town Meeting
- Contribute to Town Meeting Bake Sale
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Open Rehearsals for New Singers 2/29
- Updates and FAQs of Alice Holway Drive
- Arts & Humanities Curators Speak at Next Stage Arts in March and April