NOTICE OF MEETING
The Act 46 Study Committee will meet at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 27, 2016 at the Vernon Elementary School, Vernon.
I. CALL TO ORDER – 6:00 p.m. – Alice Laughlin, Committee Chair
II. REVIEW, PRIORITIZE AND ESTABLISH DESIRED OUTCOMES FOR MEETING BY CHAIRPERSON.
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – January 13, 2016
IV. REVIEW COMMITTEE MEMBER ROLES AND PUBLIC COMMENTS BY CHAIRPERSON
V. REVIEW DRAFT DOCUMENT COMPARING ACT 46 OPTIONS
VI. RECOGNITION OF GROUPS AND/OR INDIVIDUALS
VII. CONTINUE CONSIDERATION OF ACCELERATED OPTION:
• Leadership Councils
• Educational Programming – Define “Core” Programming
• School Choice (Legal, VT AOE/SBE Advice)
• Current/Future student numbers and student-staff ratio
• Tabled Motion – School/grade closure vote
• Financial data, if available, including estimated budget, cost savings and expenses, incentives, etc.
• Other Related Topics, as Needed
VIII. REVIEW SCHEDULE OPTIONS AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
IX. FUTURE MEETINGS, DISCUSSIONS