The Wetland is a rich natural environment supporting all sorts of species from water fowl to amphibians and snakes. It protects our aquifer too. But there are predators! This garter snake found a rather large and tasty frog.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Tuesday, August 16th: Artists reception for Linda Rubinstein with Poetry Reading by Toni Ortner
- Kids’ Day at the Putney Farmers’ Market
- Affordable Housing Committee To Meet on 8-15-22
- Only 2 Weeks left for Putney Summer Meals for Kids & Teens!
- SUPERHERO Movie Night @ Putney Pool
- Letter to a Stranger
- skyberry pyo blueberries are are ready to pick
- Free Woodland Photography Project
- Recumbent Exercise Bike For Sale