Interested in learning the basics of tracking and building a foundation for a lifetime of fun winter activity? Join forest for Learning board member and Southern Vermont Natural History Museum managing director, Michael Clough for “Beginners Tracking” on Feb 21st. We’ll meet by the Putney town pool at 10:00 and see what snow (or mud) conditions can show us. Along the way we’ll learn about track patterns and talk about the habits of local wildlife.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Summer Meals
- Seeking small outdoor table with an umbrella
- Movement & Beatbox Workshop
- Iso a short hair, darker female dog
- Iso 2 10,000btu for family with young kids
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents The Gaslight Tinkers on June 19
- Bookmaking with Amber Paris
- Putney Library Trees to Come down
- Next Stage Arts Presents Avant-Garde Jazz Legends William Parker and Hamid Drake, in a Concert Setting the Poetry of David Budbill to Music
- Puppy Time!