Antidote Books, founded in July 2017, is a new and used bookshop open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. seven days a week at 120 Main St. and Christian Square in the town of Putney, Vermont.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- New “Roadmaps” from Legal Services Vermont
- Beautiful Farmhouse Hutch (aka Breakfront)
- Putney Community Cares Board Seeks New Members
- Putney Public Library Closed Thursday and Friday
- Holiday Gift Making Classes Offered at HatchSpace
- Tucker Barrett, Stringed Instrument Artist In Residence at HatchSpace
- Not Too Late to Sign Up For Putney Bill Koch Ski League!
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Fall Virtual Concert Singalong
- Vt. House Speaker Jill Krowinski Guest on Nov 20 Online Community Conversation
- The Peace of Wild Things by Dara Carleton on view at Putney Library