We’ve seen a large brown dog, sort of looks like a Rottie, wandering around in the brush on River Road S., about two and a half miles from Route 5. We saw it three times today (Tuesday, July 25), and have tried to approach it with cheese, but it’s not coming to us. We think it has a collar on. If you know who this dog belongs to, please contact Sue, cell 413-535-6866, and we can tell you more precisely where we saw it.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Covid Tests & N95 Masks Available
- Orchard Aid: Good Music for a Good Cause
- Covid Has Returned to Putney
- NEW DATE: Tim Stevenson Presents on New Book, Transformative Activism at Putney Library –Thursday, October 19th at 6:30pm
- NEXT STAGE BANDWAGON SUMMER SERIES – BURLINGTON TAIKO
- Forest Theatre Performance Sat 9/23/23
- ANTJE DUVEKOT and PETE BERNHARD at NEXT STAGE
- Understanding Medicare, 9/25/23
- Bandwagon Summer Series: Rev. Vince Anderson & His Love Choir
- Internationally renowned composer/2018 Guggenheim Fellow Felipe Salles presents his groundbreaking multimedia work The New Immigrant Experience at Next Stage Arts