We’ve seen a large brown dog, sort of looks like a Rottie, wandering around in the brush on River Road S., about two and a half miles from Route 5. We saw it three times today (Tuesday, July 25), and have tried to approach it with cheese, but it’s not coming to us. We think it has a collar on. If you know who this dog belongs to, please contact Sue, cell 413-535-6866, and we can tell you more precisely where we saw it.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Soaring: An Evening of Circus and Song Takes Center Stage at Next Stage Arts
- 2/26/24 WSESD Candidate Forum
- The Christine Correa Ensemble Highlights Max Roach’s Freedom Now Suite and Percussion Bitter Sweet at Next Stage Arts
- Constituent Zoom Room on February 24 at 11:30am
- Why You Should Vote for Brian Remer for WSESD School Board
- Community Potluck: East Putney Pierce’s Hall, Saturday February 17th
- Come Grow With Us at the Putney Community Garden
- Putney Selectboard Candidates Forum – Moderated by Meg Mott – Hosted by Putney Huddle
- Biribá Union to Perform at Next Stage Arts in March
- Mending Bee this Sunday, Feb 11th