Skip to content

Are Financial Struggles Affecting Your Housing Situation? There’s Help…

The VHFA Housing Assistance Program might be able to help.
Eligible Vermont homeowners will be awarded Vermont HAP funds for the purpose of preventing home foreclosure and homeowner displacement. This can include assistance with overdue mortgage payments, homeowners association fees, property taxes, and/or utilities.

If you have trouble with the link, you can also contact SEVCA for help.

Behind in electric bills? Green Mt. Power has a program to help with arrears.


Or, if it’s related to state government, you can always contact me;

-mike mrowicki