Please join us this Saturday for our first ever Artisan Market! Crafted to support local artisans and to give our practitioners an opportunity to share their skills from outside of the studio, the Artisan Market is a great way to support local artisans and find some unique, creative gifts for the holidays! Vendors will be offering jewelry, plants, leather goods, soaps, 10 minute massages, and we will be offering gently loved discounted yoga gear, unveiling our new apparel line, and raffling off prizes! Light snacks and refreshments to be provided. We hope to see you there! Saturday November 24th, 1:00 – 5:00pm. 133 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Putney, VT 05346. Across from the General Store, above the Gleanery!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Thank you to all who helped out at the “Cookies & Cocoa with Santa” event
- Fireside Chats Feature Hikes, Kids and Beavers
- How to Spot a Scam
- MEDICARE FRAUD PREVENTION WORKSHOP CANCELLED TODAY FRIDAY 12/14/18
- Fair and Impartial Policing Forum
- Transportation in Vermont
- An Exciting Change for Putney Library!
- Circles of Social Life: A Study of Putney, Vermont 2018
- Putney Food Coop Update – Soft Opening Dec. 19th
- Hunting & Fishing Licenses Now Available at Town Hall