Please join us this Saturday for our first ever Artisan Market! Crafted to support local artisans and to give our practitioners an opportunity to share their skills from outside of the studio, the Artisan Market is a great way to support local artisans and find some unique, creative gifts for the holidays! Vendors will be offering jewelry, plants, leather goods, soaps, 10 minute massages, and we will be offering gently loved discounted yoga gear, unveiling our new apparel line, and raffling off prizes! Light snacks and refreshments to be provided. We hope to see you there! Saturday November 24th, 1:00 – 5:00pm. 133 Main Street, 2nd Floor, Putney, VT 05346. Across from the General Store, above the Gleanery!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Planning Commission Seeking Members
- Next Stage Presents Alisa Amador and Seth Glier on Friday, August 7
- Labrador Retriever Puppy Available
- 7.22.2020 Putney Property Tax Bill Announcement
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Crocodile River Music on Saturday, July 25
- Thursday, July 23rd at 6:30pm–PROSE POEMS, SOUND, IMAGE, MEANING CITIZEN: An American Lyric, by Claudia Rankine
- Vermont Jazz Center’s 45th Annual Summer Workshop Goes Virtual With ZOOM INTO JAZZ!
- Missing cat
- Aug. 11 Primary Election- Online Candidates Forum for Windham 4 Democrats