The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 6th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from our fundraisers help pay for training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 5th or at our table on the 6th. Please contact Emily Pals (email@example.com; 258-8468) with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Community Cares Needs Masks
- Town Burn Ban
- Pop-Up COVID Testing Site Leaves Putney
- New Covid-19 Tracking Tool and Resources from VT Dept. of Health
- Looking for local food?
- May 1st Morris dancing on Putney Summit cancelled
- Putney Foodshelf Open 4/4 from 9-11
- PUTNEY BUSINESS & LOCAL RESOURCE SURVEYS
- Please sign up for Putney Library’s Newsletter
- Public Statement on C19 Testing from Putney Residents Sen. Jeanette White & Rep. Mike Mrowicki