The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 6th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from our fundraisers help pay for training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 5th or at our table on the 6th. Please contact Emily Pals (email@example.com; 258-8468) with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Copies of The Overstory Wanted
- After-School Help Wanted at Putney Central School
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Low Lily on Sunday, August 25
- 2 bedroom – House share
- BMH hosts a FREE workshop on “Chronic Pain Management” at Putney Community Cares
- Dining room table & chairs – price reduced!
- Looking for a patient typist…
- Vt. Secretary of Commerce and Community Development in Putney, Aug. 14
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Planet Zydeco on Sunday, August 11
- Putney One-Bedroom Apartment