The Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a Bake Sale at Town Meeting on March 6th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, donuts, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from our fundraisers help pay for training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 5th or at our table on the 6th. Please contact Emily Pals (firstname.lastname@example.org; 258-8468) with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Introduction to the X-Carve and CNC Skills
- !&$#@* Sharp Honing Hand Tools In the Japanese Fashion
- HatchSpace presents: Beginning Relief Carving
- Make a Bandsaw Box
- WWAC Talk Friday, Oct. 25: “Beheading in the Age of its Technological Reproducibility”
- October Huddle with Meg Mott
- FREE CRIB
- 2nd Installment of 2019 Property Taxes
- Citizen of the Year Nominations
- October Community Supper