The PCS PTO and the Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a bake sale at Town Meeting on March 5th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from this fundraiser helps fund Four Winds Nature Program training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support classroom lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 4th or at our table on the 5th. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- TAKE A SHOT!: The Alcohol Free April Challenge
- SCHOOL BOARD VACANCY
- Ukulele Student Showcase and Fundraiser to benefit the Vermont Ukulele Harvest
- Concert to Benefit Asylum Seekers
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Helen Sung’s “Sung With Words”
- Comedian Rusty DeWees Event at Landmark College Rescheduled for March 26
- The WWAC/Marlboro Colleg “Engaging the World Series” Continues
- “CHICAGO” OPENS AT THE BELLOWS FALLS OPERA HOUSE
- Thursday, March 28th–The River Junction Writers read from Short Tall Tales at Putney Library
- Socks in the Frying Pan and Zoe Darrow at Next Stage