The PCS PTO and the Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a bake sale at Town Meeting on March 5th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from this fundraiser helps fund Four Winds Nature Program training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support classroom lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 4th or at our table on the 5th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Wanted to Hire.
- The Putney Food Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Tonight! Alfred Hitchcock and the Art of Suspense–7pm via Zoom
- Come Grow With Us at the Putney Community Garden
- Monthly Foot Clinic at Putney Community Cares
- State Reps Host Community Conversation-Online
- Seeking Energy Committee members
- Green Up Day is May 1, 2021
- ReWild Putney! Native Nut Trees For Our Community
- Singalong Concert to Benefit Community Asylum Seekers Project (CASP)