The PCS PTO and the Four Winds Nature Program volunteers at PCS will be hosting a bake sale at Town Meeting on March 5th. A wide variety of goods will be available all day long, including coffee, tea, cookies, fruit, muffins, etc. We need LOTS of baked goods to fill our table, so please consider baking a batch of your favorite goodies to donate. Proceeds from this fundraiser helps fund Four Winds Nature Program training workshops for classroom volunteers, collections of hard to find items from nature (i.e. skulls, beaver pelts) to support classroom lessons, and other supplemental teaching resources. Your homemade or store-bought treats can be dropped off in the PCS office on Monday, March 4th or at our table on the 5th. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- seeking someone to replace insulation in basement ceiling for hourly rate
- Top the Truck for the Putney Foodshelf
- Heritage Breed Icelandic Roosters
- Blues and BBQ with Danny Brooks and Li’l Miss Debi plus Sunny Lowdown at Next Stage on Saturday, September 21
- Disability Justice Advocate Lydia X.Z. Brown Speaks at Landmark College, October 1
- Town of Putney Equity and Inclusion Committee Forum
- Sarasa Ensemble: Music for 3 Cellos–Discounted Rush Tickets available at Putney Library
- NEYT presents Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind
- Looking for 5 drawer lateral filing cabinet
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts