The Putney Town Clerk is seeking to hire 6-8 poll workers/ballot clerks for the June 30, 2020 Windham Southeast School District and August 11, 2020 State Office Primary elections. There are two shifts; the first is from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and the second from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The pay is $11.00 per hour. The poll workers/ballot clerks are responsible for making a record of voters in the entrance and exit voter checklists, handing out and accepting ballots and other duties as assigned by the town clerk. Both elections are anticipated to be drive-through and you will be provided shade, PPE, and sanitizing products. You will also be provided a one-hour paid training using GoToMeeting. If interested, please email Jonathan Johnson, Putney Town Clerk, at email@example.com.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Water System-Consumer Confidence Repot 2020
- Looking For A Wonderful Home For Immediate Move In
- New Job Opening at Sandglass Theater
- Advanced Care Planning Volunteer Training
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Mother’s Day Singalong
- SUSU commUNITY Farm
- Wednesday, May 5th–Aging Gardens, Aging Gardeners
- Windham Southeast School District (WSESD) Special Election
- Backyard @NECCA – A Circus Show!
- Mother’s Day Raffle Benefits Putney Community Cares