The Putney Town Clerk is seeking to hire 6-8 poll workers/ballot clerks for the June 30, 2020 Windham Southeast School District and August 11, 2020 State Office Primary elections. There are two shifts; the first is from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and the second from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The pay is $11.00 per hour. The poll workers/ballot clerks are responsible for making a record of voters in the entrance and exit voter checklists, handing out and accepting ballots and other duties as assigned by the town clerk. Both elections are anticipated to be drive-through and you will be provided shade, PPE, and sanitizing products. You will also be provided a one-hour paid training using GoToMeeting. If interested, please email Jonathan Johnson, Putney Town Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- PCS Clean Up Day – 10/23/21
- Next Stage Arts presents the Mike Block & Joe K. Walsh Duo and The Stockwell Brothers on October 30
- Windham-4 Reps to Hold Online Meeting Oct. 23
- National Walkout on the Freedom to Vote & John Lewis Voting Rights Acts
- Build a Gift Box
- Set of 16″ tires mounted on wheels
- Online Event: Addressing Anti-Semitism in Vermont
- Apple pie workshop this Saturday at Scott Farm
- Woodworking Classes at HatchSpace
- Mali Obomsawin Sextet & Coast Jazz Orchestra of Dartmouth College