The Putney Town Clerk is seeking to hire 6-8 poll workers/ballot clerks for the June 30, 2020 Windham Southeast School District and August 11, 2020 State Office Primary elections. There are two shifts; the first is from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., and the second from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. The pay is $11.00 per hour. The poll workers/ballot clerks are responsible for making a record of voters in the entrance and exit voter checklists, handing out and accepting ballots and other duties as assigned by the town clerk. Both elections are anticipated to be drive-through and you will be provided shade, PPE, and sanitizing products. You will also be provided a one-hour paid training using GoToMeeting. If interested, please email Jonathan Johnson, Putney Town Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- The Peace of Wild Things
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Rigged: A Voter Suppression Panel on Wednesday, October 21
- Needed – Barn for Hemp Drying
- Survey for Vermonters Over 60 & Caregivers
- SATURDAY’S BREAD AND PUPPET THEATER PERFORMANCE IS SOLD OUT
- General Election Update
- Bus Driver Wanted
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff
- Reps. Hashim and Mrowicki Present Legislative Wrap Up Online Meeting