BarreWorks is a fitness class offered at HotWheelz Studio (www.hotwheelzcycle.com) in Putney (13 Kimball Hill) on Thursdays at 6 am. Not a dance class, not a Pilates class, not a yoga class…but Barre specifically works on lengthening muscles, developing core strength, and improving flexibility and posture. A fast-paced 45-minute class encompasses all major muscle groups and is adaptable to all fitness levels. Barre is a natural complement to running, cycling and other cardio-intensive activities. The results are amazing; come check it out for yourself!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Vermont Vaccination Efforts to Expand Next Week to People Age 65 and Older
- Free Office Desk and Two Chairs
- Article 13 is the Climate Emergency Declaration
- Putney Resources for February 27, 2021 Public Informational Hearing and Agenda
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff (February 19, 2021)
- The Putney Co-op Celebrates 80 Years
- Q&A Sessions about WSESD Withdrawal Vote
- Coco Love Alcorn joins Brattleboro Women’s Chorus for Virtual Sing!
- Charlie Raubicheck for Selectboard
- Vermont Jazz Center LIVE STREAMS: Jonathan Barber and Vision Ahead