Sunday evening (7/17) I observed a black bear in my yard. I live on Old Town Rd. (off the Friendship Loop). Bears do not usually come down this far. Everyone who lives around this area and the many people who walk the loop should keep their eyes open and keep their dogs on leash to avoid any problems.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Water System-Consumer Confidence Repot 2020
- Looking For A Wonderful Home For Immediate Move In
- New Job Opening at Sandglass Theater
- Advanced Care Planning Volunteer Training
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Mother’s Day Singalong
- SUSU commUNITY Farm
- Wednesday, May 5th–Aging Gardens, Aging Gardeners
- Windham Southeast School District (WSESD) Special Election
- Backyard @NECCA – A Circus Show!
- Mother’s Day Raffle Benefits Putney Community Cares