There are plots available for the 2020 season for anyone who lives or works in the Putney area. A great opportunity to grow some of your own food this summer. Plenty of space to practice the 6′ distancing too!Plant, cultivate and harvest alongside your neighbors in our beautiful Community Garden.For information, email Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 387-2144.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Community Garden Open House
- Putney Water System-Consumer Confidence Repot 2020
- Looking For A Wonderful Home For Immediate Move In
- New Job Opening at Sandglass Theater
- Advanced Care Planning Volunteer Training
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Mother’s Day Singalong
- SUSU commUNITY Farm
- Wednesday, May 5th–Aging Gardens, Aging Gardeners
- Windham Southeast School District (WSESD) Special Election
- Backyard @NECCA – A Circus Show!