Join your friends and neighbors for an autumn supper offering butternut squash soup with creme fraiche and sumac, cabbage slaw with arugula and pumpkin seeds, polenta pizza with or without chicken sausage, a seasonal apple crisp with mangos and figs, vanilla ice cream and a secret sauce courtesy of the hard work and creative kitchen of Christopher Irion. All welcome by donation. 5:30- 7:00 at Next Stage.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Putney Water System-Consumer Confidence Repot 2020
- Looking For A Wonderful Home For Immediate Move In
- New Job Opening at Sandglass Theater
- Advanced Care Planning Volunteer Training
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Mother’s Day Singalong
- SUSU commUNITY Farm
- Wednesday, May 5th–Aging Gardens, Aging Gardeners
- Windham Southeast School District (WSESD) Special Election
- Backyard @NECCA – A Circus Show!
- Mother’s Day Raffle Benefits Putney Community Cares