Join your friends and neighbors for an autumn supper offering butternut squash soup with creme fraiche and sumac, cabbage slaw with arugula and pumpkin seeds, polenta pizza with or without chicken sausage, a seasonal apple crisp with mangos and figs, vanilla ice cream and a secret sauce courtesy of the hard work and creative kitchen of Christopher Irion. All welcome by donation. 5:30- 7:00 at Next Stage.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Midpoint Legislative Report
- 38th Annual Windham County Bowl for Kids’ Sake
- Futon Love Seat For Sale
- Putney 2018 Audit Reports
- Putney Select Board Public Informational Meeting
- Cookies & Coffee with Putney School Board Candidates
- Compass School’s 20th Anniversary Fiesta–Saturday March 2nd
- Nimbus Dance Company Performance at The Putney School
- BAKED GOODS NEEDED FOR PCS FOUR WINDS BAKE SALE
- Putney Central School Forest Community Work Day