Join your friends and neighbors for an autumn supper offering butternut squash soup with creme fraiche and sumac, cabbage slaw with arugula and pumpkin seeds, polenta pizza with or without chicken sausage, a seasonal apple crisp with mangos and figs, vanilla ice cream and a secret sauce courtesy of the hard work and creative kitchen of Christopher Irion. All welcome by donation. 5:30- 7:00 at Next Stage.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Community Tag Sale
- Library Staining Request for Proposal
- The Putney Library will be closed on Memorial Day, Monday, May 24th. Have a great weekend!
- WANTED – 4 Drawer File
- Putney Farmers’ Market Opening Day
- Putney Mountain Tree ID Walk – Saturday, June 8th at 10:00 a.m
- Looking for 4 used tires #205-55HR16
- Missing cow in Putney
- May 26: Solo Organ, Chamber Singers & Holiday Cookout at The Organ Barn
- A BIG Thank You to Buckthorn Volunteers