Join your friends and neighbors for an autumn supper offering butternut squash soup with creme fraiche and sumac, cabbage slaw with arugula and pumpkin seeds, polenta pizza with or without chicken sausage, a seasonal apple crisp with mangos and figs, vanilla ice cream and a secret sauce courtesy of the hard work and creative kitchen of Christopher Irion. All welcome by donation. 5:30- 7:00 at Next Stage.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Acrobatic Conundrum: Fig Tree Waltzes
- Gobble Gobble!
- Charles Henry’s Final Curtain premieres at MSA
- Putney Community Cares next Luncheon for Seniors Tuesday 10/23/18
- Putney Fire Department says THANK YOU!
- Putney Mountain Association Seeks Food Donations for Welcome Center Fund-Raiser
- Halloween in Putney
- Explore Volunteer Opportunities in Putney
- SCREWNOMICS IS TOPIC OF TALK AT EVERYONE’S BOOKS
- Ellis Paul and Garrin Benfield at Next Stage on Friday, October 19