Photographer Steve Hooper will present his award-winning short film on the WWI experience of Brattleboro nurse Marion McCune Rice, “An American Nurse at War,” for the Brattleboro Words Project’s monthly Roundtable Discussion on Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 118 Elliot at 6:00 pm. The event is free and refreshments will be served.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Community Cares Needs Masks
- Town Burn Ban
- Pop-Up COVID Testing Site Leaves Putney
- New Covid-19 Tracking Tool and Resources from VT Dept. of Health
- Looking for local food?
- May 1st Morris dancing on Putney Summit cancelled
- Putney Foodshelf Open 4/4 from 9-11
- PUTNEY BUSINESS & LOCAL RESOURCE SURVEYS
- Please sign up for Putney Library’s Newsletter
- Public Statement on C19 Testing from Putney Residents Sen. Jeanette White & Rep. Mike Mrowicki