A hands-on workshop for high school students and adults to learn the basics of design for the X-Carve, a computer numerical controlled machine (CNC) for carving on wood, plastic and other materials.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Set of 16″ tires mounted on wheels
- Online Event: Addressing Anti-Semitism in Vermont
- Apple pie workshop this Saturday at Scott Farm
- Woodworking Classes at HatchSpace
- Mali Obomsawin Sextet & Coast Jazz Orchestra of Dartmouth College
- Brookline side of Putney Mnt Closed
- Carving with Computers?
- This Thursday, October 7th at 7pm! Reading : Poetry from a Pandemic via Zoom
- Meet Your (New) Neighbor: October Edition
- Rhythm Nomads, featuring Massamba Diop