Does your work or your family schedule limit the number of community yoga classes you can make it to? Are you interested in learning how to create a consistent home practiced based on your personal needs? Do you have a current home yoga practice but feel stuck?
Come learn how to design, assess, and re-assess a sustainable home practice! Whether you are interested in strength building, gentle, or restorative yoga, this framework will guide you to create your own plan and give you the skills to adapt it as needed. Exploring the foundations of alignment and how a home practice may differ or complement group sessions will give you the tools to continue to create new sessions for yourself or to modify the one we create together.
A home practice is a great way to complement group classes and is a friend or tool box you can bring anywhere with you whether you travel often for work or manage a dynamic family life at home!
This session will help you:
– Highlight differences between studio & home practice
– Identify your home practice intention
– Develop a personal take home practice plan
– Learn the framework for creating additional plans
– Deepen your personal skills as a practitioner
– Create support for consistency in your practice
This Session is for those:
– Wishing to integrate yoga more fully in their lives
– Who have a variable schedule, care for children or elders, travel often for work, or work from home
– Who have at least 6 months experience practicing yoga with a teacher and feel comfortable with general alignment, breathing practices, and body awareness.
– Bring a journal for note taking
– Wear comfortable clothing for yoga and meditation
Cultivating a Home Practice
With Sher Levesque
Date: Saturday September 28
Time: 1:00 – 4:00p
Early Bird Special Until 9/27: $55
Day of Registrations: $60
Members Save 10%