The Summer Institute at Landmark College has been an annual opportunity for education professionals to reboot their learning and refresh their enthusiasm for supporting students who learn differently. The Summer Institute combines hands-on, multi-day training workshops (or “strands”), world-class research presentations, a student panel, networking opportunities, and 30+ years of Landmark College expertise in teaching students with learning disabilities, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- seeking someone to replace insulation in basement ceiling for hourly rate
- Top the Truck for the Putney Foodshelf
- Heritage Breed Icelandic Roosters
- Blues and BBQ with Danny Brooks and Li’l Miss Debi plus Sunny Lowdown at Next Stage on Saturday, September 21
- Disability Justice Advocate Lydia X.Z. Brown Speaks at Landmark College, October 1
- Town of Putney Equity and Inclusion Committee Forum
- Sarasa Ensemble: Music for 3 Cellos–Discounted Rush Tickets available at Putney Library
- NEYT presents Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind
- Looking for 5 drawer lateral filing cabinet
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts