The Summer Institute at Landmark College has been an annual opportunity for education professionals to reboot their learning and refresh their enthusiasm for supporting students who learn differently. The Summer Institute combines hands-on, multi-day training workshops (or “strands”), world-class research presentations, a student panel, networking opportunities, and 30+ years of Landmark College expertise in teaching students with learning disabilities, ADHD, and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Enjoy a walk along the CT River on Saturday 6/29/19 @ 10am
- Putney Foodshelf Food4Kids food pantry at PCS
- Legislative Wrap Up Forum
- Putney Grade Schools Reunion date set
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents The Stockwell Brothers on Sunday, June 16
- Free queen size mattress
- Dosa Kitchen at Putney Farmers’ Market Sunday
- 2009 Forest River Flagstaff Pop Up Camper
- Sidewalk Project
- Road Closure