Winter means two things at the Putney Public Library: the wintertime lights go up, and we stay open from 10am-3pm on Saturdays! Come on by to stock up on all your short day/cold weather needs: stew cook books, mysteries, family movies, and magazines! See you soon!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR CREATES BUZZ
- The Slambovian Circus of Dreams at Next Stage
- Putney Democrats To Meet March 19
- Frogtown Mountain Pupeteers, Everybody Loves Pirates!
- Eastes, Spencer, Keelan in Concert
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Donny McCaslin Quartet feat. Jason Lindner in A Tribute to David Bowie
- Join us Tuesday, March 20th for a Food Demo at the Putney Foodshelf
- Putney Family Seeking Caregiver for Baby
- For Sale: Sofa