The summer meals program is in full swing! Free breakfast and lunch for kids 18 and under is being handed out in front of the Putney Public Library every weekday morning from 10:30 to 11:15, and we are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Fresh produce from Harlow Farm via the Vermont Food Bank Gleaning program and snack bags from Food4Kids are also provided. If you’re interested in volunteering or in signing up for summer meals, please email Sally at email@example.com for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents The Gaslight Tinkers on Sunday, August 1
- LL Bean toboggan for sale
- Teacher new to PCS Seeking House Rental
- PUTNEY ROAD CLOSURES:
- Open Air Circus “Stars Above” Comes to Southern Vermont – 2 Nights Only!
- Double sink
- Grandfather clock
- Yamaha keyboard
- Vintage x-country skis
- Ease & Connection in Your Community