The summer meals program is in full swing! Free breakfast and lunch for kids 18 and under is being handed out in front of the Putney Public Library every weekday morning from 10:30 to 11:15, and we are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions. Fresh produce from Harlow Farm via the Vermont Food Bank Gleaning program and snack bags from Food4Kids are also provided. If you’re interested in volunteering or in signing up for summer meals, please email Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- PCS Clean Up Day – 10/23/21
- Next Stage Arts presents the Mike Block & Joe K. Walsh Duo and The Stockwell Brothers on October 30
- Windham-4 Reps to Hold Online Meeting Oct. 23
- National Walkout on the Freedom to Vote & John Lewis Voting Rights Acts
- Build a Gift Box
- Set of 16″ tires mounted on wheels
- Online Event: Addressing Anti-Semitism in Vermont
- Apple pie workshop this Saturday at Scott Farm
- Woodworking Classes at HatchSpace
- Mali Obomsawin Sextet & Coast Jazz Orchestra of Dartmouth College