The Putney Conservation Commission is sponsoring a geology walk with John Warren at the Beatrice Aiken this Saturday at 10 am. The Beatrice Aiken Site contains some of the best examples of the Putney Volcanic bedrock formation, named after our town! Please join us.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Microwave looking for a good home
- Language Tutorial Instructor
- Wheelhouse Clay Centers Opens May 3rd at Brattleboro’s Gallery Walk
- Legislative Session Update as the 2019 Session Heads Towards Adjournment
- Middle School Girls Soccer Camp Scheduled for August 5-9
- 225/60R16 All Season YOKOHAMA’s $300 OBO
- Desks for sale
- Desk for Sale
- Couch-Queen Sleeper
- Memorial Service for Marje Prentiss