The Putney Conservation Commission is sponsoring a geology walk with John Warren at the Beatrice Aiken this Saturday at 10 am. The Beatrice Aiken Site contains some of the best examples of the Putney Volcanic bedrock formation, named after our town! Please join us.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- “Hoedowns, Reels, and Frolics: Roots and Branches of Southern Appalachian Dance” zoom presentation on Thursday, December 3
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff 11-24-2020
- Set of studded snow tires
- Putney Library Suspends In-Person Visits After Nov 25th– Pickup borrowing and virtual programs continue
- PUTNEY WINTER PARKING BAN
- Landmark College Community Thanksgiving Canceled
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus hosts 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing with Lea Morris
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Fall Virtual Concert
- Lovely Twin Beds for Sale! SOLD
- Free Guinea Pig Cages