Third Annual Halloweeny Ukulele FLASH MOB! All are welcome for this fun and spooky community sing-and-strum-along. All are welcome, whether you play ukulele or not. Brooks House Atrium, Main St. Brattleboro (across the street from The Shoe Tree). Free, Accessible, Presented by Lisa McCormick. This coming Friday, Oct. 26. Music from 6:00-6:30 pm. Costumes encouraged!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Putney Foodshelf Community Tag Sale
- May 26: Solo Organ, Chamber Singers & Holiday Cookout at The Organ Barn
- A BIG Thank You to Buckthorn Volunteers
- Cozy couch for sale
- Have 2 Hours to Help? Putney Mountain Work Day – Sunday, May 19th, 9:00 – 11:00
- Apple Blossom Walk at Green Mtn Orchard w/Ann Kerrey Sunday 5/19/19 @ 1pm
- Putney Moves – 3 Months of Yoga, Save $50.00!
- Mature college student seeks summer housing
- After 40 Years The Greenwood School is going Coed
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Alfredo Rodriguez Duo with Pedrito Martinez