Looking for someone to help a disabled person at Putney Meadows, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (times to be arranged). This helper will provide in-home direct care and may include transportation to a swimming pool in Brattleboro on the weekend, as well as help with dressing and getting in and out of the pool. Must be able to lift and transfer from bed to chair or vehicle. $20 an hour. Email Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 387-4891.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Cozy couch for sale
- Have 2 Hours to Help? Putney Mountain Work Day – Sunday, May 19th, 9:00 – 11:00
- Apple Blossom Walk at Green Mtn Orchard w/Ann Kerrey Sunday 5/19/19 @ 1pm
- Putney Moves – 3 Months of Yoga, Save $50.00!
- Mature college student seeks summer housing
- After 40 Years The Greenwood School is going Coed
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Alfredo Rodriguez Duo with Pedrito Martinez
- WINDHAM WORLD AFFAIRS COUNCIL TO OFFER TALK ON KYRGYZSTAN
- STREET SWEEPING
- CANCELLED–Castle Freeman to Read at Putney Library – will reschedule