Looking for someone to help a disabled person at Putney Meadows, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (times to be arranged). This helper will provide in-home direct care and may include transportation to a swimming pool in Brattleboro on the weekend, as well as help with dressing and getting in and out of the pool. Must be able to lift and transfer from bed to chair or vehicle. $20 an hour. Email Bonnie at email@example.com or call 387-4891.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Vermont Jazz Center Sextet On Stage at Main Street Arts
- Naomi Shelton & The Gospel Queens at Next stage on Saturday, September 14
- Don’t have time to clean your home?
- Art Classes for Adults with Developmental Disabilities at River Gallery School of Art – Begin Mondays, September 16!
- Putney Library Book Group to Discuss The Overstory
- September 14th Western Slope Walk on Putney Mountain Postponed
- House For Sale in Brattleboro
- Free Freezer – West West
- Advance Care Planning Workshop happening on Wednesday 9/18/19 @ Putney Community Cares
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Steve Turre Quintet