Looking for someone to help a disabled person at Putney Meadows, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays (times to be arranged). This helper will provide in-home direct care and may include transportation to a swimming pool in Brattleboro on the weekend, as well as help with dressing and getting in and out of the pool. Must be able to lift and transfer from bed to chair or vehicle. $20 an hour. Email Bonnie at email@example.com or call 387-4891.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- 2019 PROPERTY TAX NOTIFICATION
- Lights for Liberty: A Vigil to End Human Detention Camps
- Windham County Legislative Delegation Announces Broadband Buldout Bill
- July Commnity Supper
- Bringing the lost flavors of Cambodia to the USA
- Bake sale to support families at the border
- Carpenter needed
- Thank you to all who donated to the Putney Central School Summer Camp Scholarship Fund
- Promoting Electric Vehicles in Vermont
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Cantrip