Hidden Springs Maple is proud to announce that our farm store in Putney, VT will be open 7 days a week beginning June 1st. Stop in and say hi, have a sample or taste a Maple Creemie. We hope to see you soon.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- “Hoedowns, Reels, and Frolics: Roots and Branches of Southern Appalachian Dance” zoom presentation on Thursday, December 3
- Landmark College Update on COVID-19 Testing of Students, Faculty, and Staff 11-24-2020
- Set of studded snow tires
- Putney Library Suspends In-Person Visits After Nov 25th– Pickup borrowing and virtual programs continue
- PUTNEY WINTER PARKING BAN
- Landmark College Community Thanksgiving Canceled
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus hosts 25th Anniversary Virtual Sing with Lea Morris
- Brattleboro Women’s Chorus Fall Virtual Concert
- Lovely Twin Beds for Sale! SOLD
- Free Guinea Pig Cages