Join Putney Mountain Association board member Sam Quintal for a hike to Vermont’s second largest ash tree in Dummerston. Leave from the Putney Mountain Association Hague Road Trailhead. To find Hague Road, take Green Mountain Camp Road off Dummerston’s East-West Road. The PMA parking lot is about 150 feet before the end of Hague Road, on the left side. Visitors are asked to not block the end of the road.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Covid Tests & N95 Masks Available
- Orchard Aid: Good Music for a Good Cause
- Covid Has Returned to Putney
- NEW DATE: Tim Stevenson Presents on New Book, Transformative Activism at Putney Library –Thursday, October 19th at 6:30pm
- NEXT STAGE BANDWAGON SUMMER SERIES – BURLINGTON TAIKO
- Forest Theatre Performance Sat 9/23/23
- ANTJE DUVEKOT and PETE BERNHARD at NEXT STAGE
- Understanding Medicare, 9/25/23
- Bandwagon Summer Series: Rev. Vince Anderson & His Love Choir
- Internationally renowned composer/2018 Guggenheim Fellow Felipe Salles presents his groundbreaking multimedia work The New Immigrant Experience at Next Stage Arts