Join Putney Mountain Association board member Sam Quintal for a hike to Vermont’s second largest ash tree in Dummerston. Leave from the Putney Mountain Association Hague Road Trailhead. To find Hague Road, take Green Mountain Camp Road off Dummerston’s East-West Road. The PMA parking lot is about 150 feet before the end of Hague Road, on the left side. Visitors are asked to not block the end of the road.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- The Flying CocoNut – Holiday Circus Show
- SHOULDER NARROWS A CAPPELLA CONCERT
- Our Future Putney: Community Forums, Step 2
- Hidden Springs Maple Self Service Shed Open
- WINTER SOLSTICE MINI-FEST FEATURING MATT FLINNER and LOW LILY at NEXT STAGE
- Selling a queen sized mattress
- A few things I’m selling
- Snow Removal
- Tuesday–Edward Hitchcock: America’s First Dinosaur Expert–A Zoom lecture with Robert McMaster
- American Roots Jazz Band The Afro-Centric Experience Performs at Next Stage Arts on December 10th