Longtime Putney resident seeks fairly priced rental housing. I know: crazy request these days. But there it is. Excellent local references. Good credit. Sweet college student raised in the nooks and crannies of southern Vermont will be home during summers and vacations. Otherwise, it’s just me and the cat. Both short- and long-term considered. No reasonable leads overlooked. Thank you!
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Constitution + Comics Camp @ Putney Library
- Proposed Trail Work on Putney Mountain
- Putney Memorial Day Weekend Yard Sales Map
- Volunteer with the Putney Foodshelf
- Classes for Beginners & Intermediate Woodworkers
- Opening Day at Putney Farmers Market
- Meet Angela Lawrence, Candidate for High Bailff
- Dance Party with Wyld Nightz
- PATTY LARKIN and DARRYL PURPOSE at NEXT STAGE
- Mike Mrowicki Announces Run for Re-Election as State Representative