Come learn about how to prevent Medicare Fraud from happening to you or a loved one during this presentation by VT Senior Medicare Patrol & Community of VT Elders. This presentation is FREE to all Putney residents and will take place at Putney Community Cares/ Laura Heller Community Barn from 1-3pm on Thursday 5/23/19. Call 802-387-5593 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Stories by topic
- Cozy couch for sale
- Have 2 Hours to Help? Putney Mountain Work Day – Sunday, May 19th, 9:00 – 11:00
- Apple Blossom Walk at Green Mtn Orchard w/Ann Kerrey Sunday 5/19/19 @ 1pm
- Putney Moves – 3 Months of Yoga, Save $50.00!
- Mature college student seeks summer housing
- After 40 Years The Greenwood School is going Coed
- Vermont Jazz Center Presents: Alfredo Rodriguez Duo with Pedrito Martinez
- WINDHAM WORLD AFFAIRS COUNCIL TO OFFER TALK ON KYRGYZSTAN
- STREET SWEEPING
- CANCELLED–Castle Freeman to Read at Putney Library – will reschedule