Come learn about how to prevent Medicare Fraud from happening to you or a loved one during this presentation by VT Senior Medicare Patrol & Community of VT Elders. This presentation is FREE to all Putney residents and will take place at Putney Community Cares/ Laura Heller Community Barn from 1-3pm on Thursday 5/23/19. Call 802-387-5593 or email: email@example.com to reserve your seat.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- 2019 PROPERTY TAX NOTIFICATION
- Lights for Liberty: A Vigil to End Human Detention Camps
- Windham County Legislative Delegation Announces Broadband Buldout Bill
- July Commnity Supper
- Bringing the lost flavors of Cambodia to the USA
- Bake sale to support families at the border
- Carpenter needed
- Thank you to all who donated to the Putney Central School Summer Camp Scholarship Fund
- Promoting Electric Vehicles in Vermont
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Cantrip