Join the Windham County No Más Polimigra campaign and Migrant Justice for an on-line information session on loopholes in the county’s Fair and Impartial Policing Policy that allow the Sheriff’s Department to collaborate with federal immigration authorities–and what we can do to close those loopholes We will be joined by a farmworker from Migrant Justice who will talk about why this is important to the human rights of their community and we’ll also hear about how this affects our local asylum seekers. Event will take place Aug. 30, 6:30-8:30 via Zoom. Register at bit.ly/KeepWindhamSafe to get the link.
iPutney is a non-profit community news web site. Put your own Putney news and events online by clicking on "Submit Story" or "Add Calendar Event"
Support our sponsors
Stories by topic
- Hiring: Putney Foodshelf opening for part-time Operations Manager
- Brattleboro VFW Breakfast/Turkey Dinner Public Welcome to All Meals
- PAHC Meeting Wednesday September 29 7pm
- Next Stage Arts Project presents Kat Wright and Pete Bernhard on Sunday, September 26
- Putney Democrats Organize to Support Women’s Reproductive Freedom
- Twilight on the Tavern Lawn presents Planet Zydeco on September 19
- Senior Solutions Seeks to Train Putney Residents as Tai Chi Instructors; Help Improve Seniors’ Balance and Prevent Falls!
- Seeking Housemate
- Lacto fermentation workshop with Tim Allen
- Kitty Missing!